You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Summer 2019 Intern- Sports ProductionLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 167165BR Apply Now
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the Turner networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, ELEAGUE.com and PGA.com. If you haven’t seen our newest venture, b/r Live check it out!
Sports Production is responsible for the high-level telecasts of major sports shows and events, such as the NBA on TNT, NBATV, MLB on TBS, NCAA March Madness, UEFA Champions League and ELEAGUE. Within Turner Sports, you'll work with our core production team of Production Assistants, Associate Producers, Associate Directors, Producers and Directors who all are a part of our live broadcasts. Interns are also connected with our Creative Sports Unit, lending a hand in producing our high level post-produced elements.
The Job Responsibilities will include:
- Working with various Turner Sports platforms including NBA TV, E League, MLB on TBS & UEFA Champions League as well as our digital platforms NBA.com and PGA.com.
- Interns work with a wide variety of Sports departments including PR, Marketing, Production, Digital, Social Media and Talent Services.
- Observe, train, participate and gain first-hand knowledge of the production of studio shows with NBA TV during the NBA Finals and NBA Draft as well as provide content for the ticker on NBA TV.
- Create content for our digital platforms PGA.com and NBA.com and our E League and NBA social media platforms.
- Participate in the editorial development of elements created by our Creative Services Unit for E League, MLB on TBS, NBA Digital and the UEFA Champions League.
- Must be able to commit 40 hours per week for 10 weeks
- Strong knowledge of sports
- Ability to work in a creative and fast-paced environment
- Proactive, creative, a fast learner, enthusiastic and adaptable
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere, preferred
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS