You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Summer 2019 Intern- NBA Product MarketingLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 167341BR Apply Now
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the Turner networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, ELEAGUE.com and PGA.com. If you haven’t seen our newest venture, b/r Live check it out!
The NBA Marketing team sits within the Marketing, Strategy & Acquisitions department of Turner Sports. Our team is responsible for product and content marketing for the NBA on TNT, NBAtv, NBA League Pass, NBA App, and TNT Overtime. The NBA Product Marketing team is responsible for strategy, customer satisfaction, and executions for all NBA digital products including NBA League Pass, NBA App, and TNT Overtime.
- Collaborate with colleagues & stakeholders across Turner Sports and the NBA Digital brand, including but not limited to the Marketing, Product, Editorial, Social & Design teams
- Assist in creative development and execution for NBA Fantasy initiative across marketing channels
- Assist with monthly newsletter creation and contribute to other retention based campaigns
- Compile and maintain daily/weekly data logs from various vendors & sources
- Support the various aspects of on-going campaigns to drive NBA League Pass customer acquisition & subscriber conversion efforts
- Write copy for social posts, podcasts, emails, and on-air placements
- Manage, QA & organize all marketing assets
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail & strong organizational practices
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience (preferred)
- Photoshop experience, a plus
- Social Media knowledge across all platforms
- Passion for sports is preferred, but not necessary
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS