CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Summer 2019 Intern - CNN International NewsourceLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 167292BR Apply Now
CNN International is the largest international news network. International Newsource is CNN's department handling the news relationships, newsgathering and distribution of video to and from partner broadcasters outside the United States - our International affiliates. CNN International has an opportunity to gain insider's knowledge of the network-affiliate newsgathering and business relationships.
- Gathering and distributing material to affiliates
- Programming of live signals for affiliate use
- Establishing live on-location field reporting
- Broadcast script-writing and package production
- Providing affiliates with file video needs
- And the essential customer service component of a syndicated news service
- Students must provide a resume and cover letter
- Student should have a strong academic record (3.0 or above is strongly preferred)
- Strong interest in international affairs.
- Bi-lingual or Multi-lingual skills strongly preferred.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Interns are paid a competitive wage, based on location and relocation is not provided.
- Note to International Students: All international students will be required to provide documentation of proper visa paperwork prior to your arrival if accepted to the program.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Due to the high volume of candidates for Turner's Internship Program, interested students are encouraged to apply for openings as soon as possible, as these positions will be filled on an ongoing basis.
- Competitive candidates are typically contacted after internships are no longer posted on the website.
- Future semester Internship postings will become available after the prior semester internships are no longer posted on the website.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS