Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels. Check it.
Summer 2019 Intern- Cartoon Network Creative GroupLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 167145BR Apply Now
We are the ultimate destination for cartoon fans and gamers. With shows like Gumball, Teen Titans GO!, Steven Universe, and We Bare Bears it’s the place to be. Check it all out at cartoonnetwork.com.
The Creative Group is a team of creative directors, writers, designers and producers who partner to generate promotion for the network. We concept, write, design and produce video, print & digital content as well as develop & execute live events that support the network and its individual brands.
The production intern will work alongside producers in the Creative Group who are responsible for managing the creative process, maintaining budgets and final delivery of assets. Responsibilities may include:
- Updating production guide
- Logging footage
- General support for the production team
- Our former interns have done everything from packing prizes for Comic Con costume contest winners to managing edit sessions.
We're looking for someone who is majoring in media studies, production or animation and is interested in a career as a producer. Passion for Cartoon Network goes a long way so be sure to tell us why you want to work here!
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS