CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Summer 2019 Intern - B/R Live Business InsightsLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 167170BR Apply Now
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the Turner networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, PGATOUR.com and PGA.com. If you haven’t seen our newest venture, check out E LEAGUE! We have a lot more to come this fall!
What does our department do?
- B/R Live is a direct to consumer, live sports offering. Launched recently, the product provides fans with a quick and efficient way to access sports content.
- Situated within Business Operations, the Insights team analyzes and simplifies data, tells stories and provides strategic recommendations to the business unit.
What will you be doing?
- The B/R Live Insights intern will be helping aggregate and analyze consumption data – along with thinking strategically about the business
- Support critical areas of the business, such as marketing, product, network operations and design.
- Learn key functions of Turner Sports that will be valuable for those pursuing a career in media or analytics.
What do we require from you?
- Strong analytical skills and is very conscientious
- Loves Sports and has an extensive knowledge of them
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn more
- Developed EQ and ability to work well with others
- Extensive use of Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands!
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS