Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels. Check it.
Summer 2019 Intern- [adult swim] Streams Web DeveloperLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 167123BR Apply Now
We are the late night destination for cartoon fans who have taste. Taste for shows like Rick & Morty, Bob’s Burgers, Venture Bros and others with suggestive titles. If you don’t know the shows we are talking about, just stop reading or at least study up on at adultswim.com!
Despite the warnings, are you willing to cross the streams? Can you code, stage, and deploy with lightning-like reflexes? Then you need to join the Adult Swim web dev team on the front lines of new digital media entertainment.
- Code websites using modern languages and frameworks
- Development of promotional microsites on adultswim.com
- Use of Amazon Web Services and Docker
- Adding new content/pages to the website
- Scheduling deployment of clips and episodes
- Help manage and create content for our codepen account
- Daily site checks to ensure browser/operating system compatibility and functionality will be required
- Responding with appropriate triage, notification, and (in some cases) correction of errant content is also a must
- Experience with creating and using APIs
- Development using a framework such as React, Angular or Vue
- Working with Git
- Knowledge of the following is a plus: AWS, Docker, NGINX, PHP, Three.js, Webpack, Gulp
- The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, currently enrolled in a four-year college or university
- There must be an interest in the online community and Adult Swim digital content
- Must be able to commit a minimum of 20-30 hours per week during normal business hours.
- Intern must be able to work in a team-based environment with a focus on fast turnarounds
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS