You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Summer 2018 Intern - CNNe SportsLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 161151BR Apply Now
CNN en Español is a 24-hour Spanish language news network for the Latin America audience. CNN en Español provides continuous news reports of major world events and breaking news stories as and when they happen. CNN en Español features half-hour and hour newscasts throughout the day with an emphasis on hard news and feature programming. Features focusing on sports, health, medicine, the environment, entertainment, and a number of other issues are an integral part of the programming line-up.
- CNN en Español's Sports' interns have an opportunity to experience, learn, and have exposure to sports newsgathering and programming.
- Interns assist sports newsgathering by providing coverage support, game highlights, story research, and gathering video elements for edit.
- On the programming side, the interns may research story ideas, gather video and graphic elements for shows. Interns also assist the teams with basic production and administrative tasks.
- Intern schedules vary and may include week and weekend work.
- Sports knowledge, especially futbol /soccer is a plus
- Summer 2018 program dates are June 4th through August 10th.
- Interns are paid at minimum-wage and relocation is not provided.
- Note to International Students: All international students will be required to provide documentation of proper visa paperwork prior to your arrival if accepted to the program.
- Due to the high volume of candidates for Turner's Internship Program, interested students are encouraged to apply for openings as soon as possible, as these positions will be filled on an ongoing basis.
- Competitive candidates are typically contacted after internships are no longer posted on the website.
- Future semester Internship postings will become available after the prior semester internships are no longer posted on the website.