Collectively, TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies (TCM) and truTV provide a blend of original and reality programming, marquee sports, popular licensed series, movies and classic film. The division is filled with passionate producers, supporters and admittedly proud consumers of great entertainment. If you love television, there’s no better place to work.
Summer 2018 Intern - CNN Digital Business DevelopmentLocation New York, United States Job ID 161176BR Apply Now
The CNN Business Development and Partnerships team creates new ways of driving incremental revenue and audience across all platforms for CNN Digital Worldwide. The commerce team specifically focuses on generating revenue through the CNN Store and Underscored, an online commerce website dedicated to providing readers with the best products and services to shop from around the Internet.
As an intern on the Business Development team, your time would mainly be dedicated to assisting the commerce team on the day-to-day production of Underscored. These tasks could include, but are not limited to:
- Researching top-rated products from across the web-Conducting photo research and re cropping images for articles
- Helping the commerce team with pitching, writing, and producing additional content as needed
- Organizing and analyzing data on the Underscored audience-
- Performing industry analysis
- Candidates should be passionate about writing/the digital space, self-motivated, able to multitask, and function in a fast paced, high-volume environment.
- The ideal candidate is a strong writer who is organized, has the ability to problem solve and has a genuine interest in studying data and can effectively communicate informative findings to his or her team.
- Interns are paid at minimum-wage and relocation is not provided.
- Note to International Students: All international students will be required to provide documentation of proper visa paperwork prior to your arrival if accepted to the program.
- Due to the high volume of candidates for Turner's Internship Program, interested students are encouraged to apply for openings as soon as possible, as these positions will be filled on an ongoing basis.
- Competitive candidates are typically contacted after internships are no longer posted on the website.
- Future semester Internship postings will become available after the prior semester internships are no longer posted on the website.