Collectively, TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies (TCM) and truTV provide a blend of original and reality programming, marquee sports, popular licensed series, movies and classic film. The division is filled with passionate producers, supporters and admittedly proud consumers of great entertainment. If you love television, there’s no better place to work.
Summer 2018 Intern - CNN Digital Audience DevelopmentLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 161142BR Apply Now
The CNN Digital Audience Development team is responsible for tracking and optimizing content across different touch-points including, but not limited to, SEO, Social, Newsletters, partnerships, and paid distribution networks. With a detailed understanding of digital audience behaviors, the goal of the Audience Development team is to increase audience size, engagement and CNN Digital revenues.
- The Audience Development Intern will report to the Analyst of Optimization and testing on the Audience Development team at CNN Digital.
- Help to drive deep insights from A/B tests results and personalization campaigns.
- Creating digestible and shareable reports
- Assist in performing real time data analysis on audience segmentation, user behavior and content engagement
- Learn and work in supporting the different teams of our audience development and analytics: Editorial Insights, Research, and Acquisition teams.
- This internship is targeted to college juniors, seniors and graduate students with a concentration in Marketing, Analytics, Journalism or related area of study, or a combination of relevant education and experience
- Have a passion for data and can analyze content performance and audience behavior.
- Microsoft Excel skills is highly preferred
- Exposure to, or knowledge of digital and analytical data tools like Adobe Analytics, Chartbeat, Tableau, Outbrain, and MailChimp is a big plus
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- The ability to perform with a high degree of autonomy and demonstrate creativity
- Ultimately, we are looking for a individual passionate about the News while curious about how the industry is using technology to deliver content
- Summer 2018 program dates are June 4th through August 10th.
- Interns are paid at or above minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
- Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
- Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
- Note to International Students: All international students will be required to provide documentation of proper visa paperwork prior to your arrival if accepted to the program.
- Due to the high volume of candidates for Turner's Internship Program, interested students are encouraged to apply for openings as soon as possible, as these positions will be filled on an ongoing basis.
- Competitive candidates are typically contacted after internships are no longer posted on the website.
- Future semester Internship postings will become available after the prior semester internships are no longer posted on the website.