Collectively, TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies (TCM) and truTV provide a blend of original and reality programming, marquee sports, popular licensed series, movies and classic film. The division is filled with passionate producers, supporters and admittedly proud consumers of great entertainment. If you love television, there’s no better place to work.
Summer 2018 Intern - [adult swim] Social Creative ContentLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 161224BR Apply Now
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, Turner Classic Movies, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We are up to exciting things; new shows, new businesses like E LEAGUE, and the best election coverage on TV. Check it out at http://www.turner.com/
What does our department do?
Do you want to get PAID for making funny, interesting content? Can you tell a story in an unexpected way with the perfect meme, GIF or video? Are you a little too interested in social media? Do you love comedy and Adult Swim? If so, we’re looking for the newest, best mind in creative marketing.
The Adult Swim Intern will work with the marketing and creative teams to assist in the execution of Consumer Marketing campaigns, with an emphasis on developing social media content.
What will you be doing?
- Create video and image-based content for Adult Swim social media platforms (Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram).
- Work with the Adult Swim marketing and social media team to identify specific content and opportunities to enhance engagement on social media accounts.
- Assist in the management of show premiere campaigns and contribute promotional ideas that engage the Adult Swim audience in an authentic, relevant way; work as part of a greater team on department priorities.
What do we need from you?
- Knowledge of social media and interest in how the various platforms can be used in a compelling way to bring to life a brand or entertainment.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere or other video editing software. Motion graphic skills a plus.
- Creative and comedic mind. Understands or has potential to learn the Adult Swim aesthetic/sensibility.
- Strong project management, organizational and multi-tasking skills in order to manage multiple shows and competing priorities.
- Passion for digital culture and new media.
- Positive and pro-active attitude.
- Please provide portfolio or examples of prior work.
What’s so great about this internship?
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2018 program
- June 4th through August 10th.
- Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
- Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
- Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.