Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Strategic Planning DirectorLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 157921BR Apply Now
Job Category: INTAL
Job Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Job Type: Full Time
Requisition #: 157921BR
Posting Job Description:
Position available as an Strategic Planning Director with Turner Broadcasting System Latin America, Inc. in Atlanta, GA. If interested in this position, mail resume Attn: Recruitment Department, Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., One CNN Center, Atlanta, GA 30303. Ref: SPD-REV
- Responsible for leading relevant aspects of the Organization Strategy, focused to key drivers of the business, including revenues, clients, product, inventory and pricing strategy for Latin American markets.
- Leads and develops the Turner Latin America Advertising long range business plans.
- Jointly develop advertising sales strategies in Latin American markets. Assess impact in changes to the television context for Latin American market (competition, TV regulations, consumer habits and media consumption trends).
- Build media ad spend recommendations to expand TV company market share.
- Prepare business development plans for new media and TV/digital multi language content company ventures.
- Resolve multi-market pricing strategies by setting pricing policies, optimization models, and client segmentation formulas.
- Understand trends and anticipate changes to the business plan affected by various factors such as; political events, Latin American trade agreements, marketing expenditure changes, and client cycles.
- Design company’s revenue management programs by porting models and formulas from other similar industries like airlines and hotels.
- Manage data, and analytics (business intelligence) for Latin American resources used to develop complex models and formulas.
- Apply statistic models that resolve high inflationary issues in the market.
- Define demand planning strategies to optimize the TV viewer experience, and localize the TV networks commercial breaks aimed to improve TV viewer ratings in each key market.
- Must have a Master's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Engineering, or a related field or foreign equivalent and five years of experience in the job offered or five years of experience with commercial and strategic planning at corporate and divisional levels and with revenue management in Latin American market.
- Must also have two years of experience as a Project Manager with multi-country projects and with big five consulting companies; and leading projects related to business intelligence tools.
- Must also have experience leading multi-country and multi-cultural planning teams.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Travel required up to 30% to Latin America.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Turner Broadcasting System Latin America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.