WarnerMedia's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Sr. Software Developer – React Web DevelopmentLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 172062BR Apply Now
The WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
As a technologist at WarnerMedia, you will work at the intersection of art and science. You’ll work for brands that inform and entertain the world including [adult swim], Bleacher Report, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, ELEAGUE, Great Big Story, HLN, , TBS, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), TNT, truTV and Turner Sports- which includes the NBA, NCAA March Madness, Major League Baseball and the UEFA Champions League. You’ll be part of a company that enables community and belonging by creating content that connects with fans when, how and where they want it.
We are looking for a strong full-stack Senior Software Developer/Web Developer with a spike in React development to join Atlanta-based team that is moving towards a headless Drupal architecture with a React front end on an AWS cloud platform.
- Build and support service layer that will provide data to all of our platforms
- Participate in workflow and architectural design sessions
- Participate in Agile ceremonies and show ownership of work throughout the sprint process
- Perform DevOps related maintenance tasks and activities to support our AWS infrastructure
- Research new technologies; provide ideas for technical or workflow / process improvement
- Provide on-call support as assigned
- 5 years of experience as a software developer focused in React-based web applications
- React, NodeJS, HTML5, SASS, JS, ES6+
- Experience with AWS Core Services (S3, SQS, EC2, RDS etc.)
- Experience with PHP
- Responsive design/development
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Consistently meet or exceed deadlines on projects
- Must work well on a team!
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with MySQL and Drupal 8 preferred
- Experience with API creation
- Mobile web or native development experience
- Experience with git merging, branching, and pull requests
- Agile development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- 2018 Best Company forDads
- Anin-house learning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS