Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Sr Web DeveloperLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 172062BR Apply Now
Turner, a WarnerMedia company and a leading media conglomerate, creates & programs world-class content in the news, entertainment and sports verticals. Turner content reaches hundreds of millions of consumers globally and in the US via TV and digital distribution. Turner's consumer-facing brands include CNN, CNNMoney, Bleacher Report, tbs, TNT, Cartoon Network, along with deep relationships with sports leagues such as the NBA, MLB, and NCAA March Madness.Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
45 years ago we changed the face of television, and we continue that today by building and delivering next-generation entertainment and technology solutions across the globe. Our innovations impact advertising, data management, information security, content creation and delivery, business operations, broadcasting and ultimately, the fan experience.
As a technologist at Turner, you will work at the intersection of art and science. You’ll work for brands that inform and entertain the world including [adult swim], Bleacher Report, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, ELEAGUE, Great Big Story, HLN, iStreamPlanet, TBS, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), TNT, truTV and Turner Sports- which includes the NBA, NCAA March Madness, Major League Baseball and the UEFA Champions League. You’ll be part of a company that enables community and belonging by creating content that connects with fans when, how and where they want it.
We are looking for a Senior Web Developer to join a team of smart, fun, self-motivated technologists who are dedicated to building superior products for TBS, TNT and truTV Digital properties. Our products provide the public a variety of content, ranging from original programming to live sports, and provide our editorial teams the tools necessary to create their desired user experience. We are currently on a Drupal 8 CMS and are moving towards a headless architecture with a React front end. This is a great opportunity to get in early on a major initiative!
- We are looking for a strong full stack developer to join a team that is moving towards a headless Drupal architecture with a React front end.
- Build new features on our brand websites.
- Build and support service layer that will provide data to all of our platforms.
- Participate in workflow and architectural design sessions.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies and show ownership of work throughout the sprint process.
- Research new technologies; provide ideas for technical or workflow / process improvement.
- Provide on-call support as assigned.
- 5 years of experience as a web developer.
- React, NodeJS, HTML5, SASS, JS, ES6+
- Experience with AWS Core Services (S3, SQS, EC2, RDS etc.).
- Responsive design/development.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
- Ability and desire to invent creative solutions.
- Experience with Drupal8, PHP, MySQL preferred.
- Consistently meet or exceed deadlines on projects.
- Must work well on a team!
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Experience with API creation.
- Mobile web or native development experience.
- Experience with git merging, branching, and pull requests.
- Agile development Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS