Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Sr Web DeveloperLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 167735BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Turner Classic Movies, we share and celebrate the entire spectrum of cinema with movie lovers like us-selecting and presenting the best films of all genres and eras, airing them uncut and commercial free in their original format, and delivering host introductions and other special presentations that help viewers to understand why these movies are so important. With exciting and varied programming, destination events like the TCM Classic Film Festival, fan clubs and wine clubs, and a wide range of content-rich digital platforms and apps, TCM is the perfect place for all film fans to gather and share the magic of movies.
TCM is seeking an experience web developer to serve as a Senior Web Developer. We need you to apply the technical experience you have gained in web development to the
- Assist in delegating development assignments & assess engineering performance
- Help Identify & propose emerging software engineering technologies, methodologies and/or approaches
- Contribute to the ongoing development of TCM.com and other related digital products and services
- Provide technical support for TCM.com and other related digital products
- Minimum 5-7 years solid experience as a web developer
- Experience with Drupal
- Practical knowledge of Node.js and Express.js
- Knowledge and working experience with cloud services, including administration duties.
- Strong Experience working with REST and SOAP APIs
- Strong experience in database platforms such as SQL Server, MySQL, SQL, Oracle
- Experience with TDD, CI/CD, agile, or similar software development practices
- Experience working as a team lead or a senior developer
- Experience working within or leading a DevOps team
- Advanced knowledge of version control and GitHub
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, business, or equivalent education/training/experience
- Expert level knowledge of SQL
- Experience with AWS Services such as Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, CodePipeline, etc.
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Experience developing and maintaining consumer facing applications and/or websites
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2017 Best Company for WorkingMothers
- An in-houselearning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS