Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Sr Systems/Software DeveloperLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 172607BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Tech at Turner
45 years ago we changed the face of television, and we continue that today by building and delivering next-generation entertainment and technology solutions across the globe. Our innovations impact advertising, data management, information security, content creation and delivery, business operations, broadcasting and ultimately, the fan experience.
As a technologist at Turner, you will work at the intersection of art and science. You’ll work for brands that inform and entertain the world including [adult swim], Bleacher Report, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, ELEAGUE, Great Big Story, HLN, iStreamPlanet, TBS, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), TNT, truTV and Turner Sports- which includes the NBA, NCAA March Madness, Major League Baseball and the UEFA Champions League. You’ll be part of a company that enables community and belonging by creating content that connects with fans when, how and where they want it.
The Developer will work on a small team of developers maintaining current services that enable our video players and end user applications for all of our networks. The developer will also be responsible for designing and implementing new services, setting up automated testing and continuous integration. These services present some challenges to overcome, not only around business complexities, but also to achieve high availability and high-volume scale. We have a fun and friendly team atmosphere and we will be looking for someone who is both a technical fit and a good team fit.
- It's expected that the developer knows its way around cloud providers like AWS and GCP.
- We maintain an Open-Source open environment,so being able to discover and instrument new frameworks or system components is a must.
- The Developer will participate in daily scrums, bi-weekly retrospectives, cross-functional integration and testing sessions, and client meetings as needed.
- 5+ years of experience developing production web applications.
- 5+ years of database experience, Relational and Non-Relational combined.
- Experienced on Java, Python, Node.js.
- Strong knowledge of Unix environment.
- Experienced on Cloud environments.
- Agile Development experience.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Other preferred skills: Nginx; Docker; AWS; GCP.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS