Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Sr Software DeveloperLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 169791BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Tech at Turner
45 years ago we changed the face of television, and we continue that today by building and delivering next-generation entertainment and technology solutions across the globe. Our innovations impact advertising, data management, information security, content creation and delivery, business operations, broadcasting and ultimately, the fan experience.
As a technologist at Turner, you will work at the intersection of art and science. You’ll work for brands that inform and entertain the world including [adult swim], Bleacher Report, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, ELEAGUE, FilmStruck, Great Big Story, HLN, iStreamPlanet, Super Deluxe, TBS, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), TNT, truTV and Turner Sports – which includes the NBA, NCAA March Madness, Major League Baseball and the UEFA Champions League. You’ll be part of a company that enables community and belonging by creating content that connects with fans when, how and where they want it.
The Software Developer is a vital player on our team. We're looking for someone who has thorough professional experience working with a team of people to produce outstanding applications that users love. This person will need to be comfortable contributing to the technical design, writing quality code, unit testing, giving feedback on requirements, and working with teammates to produce great software.
- Be passionate about software development.
- Take pride and ownership over the areas of the application in which they work.
- Collaborate with the analysts, testers and fellow developers to plan each sprint.
- Collaborate with fellow developers to design the application features for each sprint.
- Be responsible for implementing full-stack features.
- Have cloud security and best practices in mind when designing and developing features.
- Work with testers to identify and resolve any defects found during testing.
- Has 3 to 6 years of professional development experience.
- Demonstrated success implementing systems based on cloud technologies UI.
- Strong experience implementing Web applications using vuejs, React, Angular, Redux.
- Ability to develop and consume RESTful service, preferably with nodejs or python.
- Experience with AWS, Lambda, API Gateway, and CloudFormation Data.
- Ability to design and develop RESTful service, preferably with nodejs or python.
- Experience with AWS, including S3, Lambda, API Gateway, and CloudFormation.
- Ability to process large data sets.
- Experience with relational databases, most notably Postgres.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, MBA, MIS, or equivalent education, training, and/or experience.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS