Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Sr Security Operations AnalystLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 166759BR Apply Now
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
45 years we changed the face of television, and we continue that today by building and delivering next-generation entertainment and technology solutions across the globe. Our innovations impact advertising, data management, information security, content creation and delivery, business operations, broadcasting and ultimately, the fan experience.
As a technologist at Turner, you will work at the intersection of art and science. You’ll work for brands that inform and entertain the world including [adult swim], Bleacher Report, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, ELEAGUE,FilmStruck, Great Big Story, HLN,iStreamPlanet, Super Deluxe, TBS, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), TNT, truTV and Turner Sports – which includes the NBA, NCAA March Madness, Major League Baseball and the UEFA Champions League.You’ll be part of a company that enables community and belonging by creating content that connects with fans when, how and where they want it.
provide guidance and mentoring to junior analysts on the team.
- Experience identifying and developing enhancements to security analysis processes and procedures
- Ability to characterize and analyze network traffic to identify anomalous activity and potential threats to network resources (tcpdump, Wireshark, ngrep, etc.)
- Knowledge about Exploits, vulnerabilities, network attacks, and threat intelligence
- Knowledge/ understanding of well-known networking protocols, topologies and services (FTP, HTTP, SSH, SMB, LDAP, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of the various security solutions such as AV, IPS, IDS, SIEM, firewalls and proxies
- Experience performing system log analysis from a variety of sources
- Proficient in english language
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with peers, across teams, and with management
- Experience with cloud environments a plus
- Experience with CDNs a plus
- Scripting experience: Perl, Python, PowerShell, Bash, RegEx and PCRE experience is desirable
- CompTIA Security +, GIAC Security Essentials Certification, or GIAC Certified Incident Handler highly desired
- Incident handling procedures and Cyber Kill Chain methodology required Strong knowledge of web applications and APIs desired Familiarity with static and dynamic malware analysis desired
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS