WarnerMedia's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Sr Project ManagerLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 175197BR Apply Now
The Project Manager will provide oversight with project planning, customer management, project financials, issue management and team leadership. This is accomplished through effective communication and facilitation skills, risk analysis, organization skills and attention to detail. An experienced professional with a full understanding of technical and operational project management with strong business analysis skills. Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Guides multi-disciplinary technology and operational teams in the achievement of project objectives in a single department.
- Facilitates team information and work flow.
- Develops and documents technical and operational project schedules, milestones, roadmaps, and budgets for team.
- Coordinate and track technology and operational project resources, staff, assets and schedules to ensure timely project outcomes.
- Effectively identify and resolve problems or roadblocks as they occur
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders to exchange semi-complex information related to assigned activities.
- Use effective meeting management skills to initiate and conduct daily status meetings, project team meetings, etc.
- Model behavior for the team and customers including excellence in communication, responsiveness, critical thinking, delivery, and ability to handle pressure
- Create and deliver presentations to management and internal stakeholders to define strategic opportunities
- Document and effectively manages scope throughout the project lifecycle.
- Effectively manage risks throughout the project lifecycle
- Identify process improvement suggestions and make corresponding recommendations
- Manages customer relationships and provides status reporting typically in conjunction w/ other partners
- Understand stakeholder needs and communicate the same to project team members in close partnership with Business Analyst and Technical Manager
- Oversee the day-to-day enhancements, issues and business needs for project(s)
- Execute against project initiatives for IT portfolio roadmap work
- Assign team tasks and hold team members accountable to their deliverables
- Provide mentorship and guidance to Business Analysts and assist with prioritization and problem resolution across projects
- Escalate critical issues to management
- Create project charters, obtain business and financial approvals, and opens/manages ACEs
- Estimate proposals for projects including milestone definition, project phases, and project capital budgets
- 4+ years of IT project management experience including ownership of complete project life cycle for custom developed applications.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, MIS, BBA, or equivalent training/experience.
- Demonstrated use of Agile methodology for a full life cycle development project
- Functional management experience on multiple large product teams and custom developed software projects
- Advanced skills using the MS Office suite and process modeling tools
- Agile Scrum Master certification, PMP, or CPM preferred but not required
- Strong knowledge of Agile development practices methodologies and tools
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, manage priorities and risks, including advanced project management tools, methodology, and practice
- Strong meeting facilitation skills
- Excellent communications (written/verbal), with ability to articulate information at all levels
- Personal commitment to project success
- Demonstrated advanced analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide work direction and leadership to other team members
- Good interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively and resolve conflicts
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated, work and make decisions independently
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS