Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Sr Project ManagerLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 167591BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
At CNN Digital we are leading the charge in transforming the way people consume CNN content. We are a team of innovative, forward thinking, creative individuals focused on creating incredible platforms with the best possible user experience connecting hundreds of millions of people to the news and information they care about.
Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment for a company that is a leader in their industry? Do you have the chops to head-up a hard-driving Scrum team, the financial experience to manage the budget, and the savvy to communicate quickly and effectively no matter who the audience? CNN Digital wants to talk with you.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
CNN Digital is seeking a Senior Project Manager to lead digital technical projects. The Project Manager is responsible for managing multiple projects, successfully balancing scope, quality, time and resources to deliver against the strategic plan and objectives of the business. The right candidate will work closely with the internal development team, key business and internal technology partners and various vendors. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team focused on innovative technical solutions that drive revenue. Moreover, this is a leadership position requiring excellent communication and technical skills, coupled with the ability to lead mission critical projects across a large enterprise.
- BS/BA in related discipline and at least 8 years of experience working as a project manager in Digital Media, Technology, or Software Development project management (required); web video experience (preferred)
- Proven experience assisting teams to embrace Agile/Kanban principles. 5 years prior Scrum experience and CSM certification (required); PMP certification (highly recommended)
- Familiarity with Clarity or similar PPM system
- Hands on experience with JIRA or similar Agile tools
- Strong leadership skills with experience leading cross-functional and virtual environments
- Ability to handle multiple fast-moving features with changing priorities, drivers and dependencies
- Ability to accomplish goals by creating transparent environments that allow for proper prioritization and delivery
- Project financial management with funding teams as opposed to projects, budgeting and reporting
- Excellent business and interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Goal-oriented self-starter with strong time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Practical application of Lean principles (preferred)
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2017 Best Company for WorkingMothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS