Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Sr Marketing Manager (Temporary)Location Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 169719BR Apply Now
Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels.
This position will manage the DVD portion of the Home Entertainment group.
- Manage the production timeline with both internal and external teams
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns
- Work with outside PR agency to develop and execute campaigns
- Manage all marketing and PR assets with both internal and external vendors.
- Manage the assets sharing with International group
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- 5 years work experience in Marketing and PR.
- Knowledge of entertainment industry is preferred.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects at one time along with tight deadlines.
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS