Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Sr. Marketing Manager-Cartoon NetworkLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 175458BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented <br>storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, <br>DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Business Unit Overview
Cartoon Network is a division of WarnerMedia and the # 1 animated series network in the U.S., offering the best in original content for kids and families with such hits as "Ben 10", "Craig of the Creek", "Steven Universe", "The Powerpuff Girls", and "We Bare Bears". Seen in 192 countries and over 400 million homes, Cartoon Network inspires the next generation of creators and innovators by engaging its audience at the intersection of creativity and technology.
The consumer marketing team at Cartoon Network leads brand strategy for fan favorites such as "Teen Titans Go!," "Ben 10", "Steven Universe", "The Powerpuff Girls", and more. We're the ones behind the scenes executing media campaigns and events, overseeing consumer product efforts for toys, products, games, apps, etc., and have dedicated teams that oversee our social media efforts and content creation for digital spaces.
Cartoon Network is on the hunt for our next Consumer Marketing Sr. Manager in the Atlanta, Georgia office. In this highly collaborative role, you'll lead marketing strategy and execution for Cartoon Network brands and digital initiatives, including short-and-long-term milestone planning, cross-departmental collaboration and alignment, and media campaigns. You'll work closely with other brand managers, research, development, press, social, creative, and executive stakeholders to make Cartoon Network promotions high impact and fun for our audience successfully delivering on business goals. We're constantly analyzing data and applying insights to campaign planning and tactics so we'll be looking to you to dig into the data to support your strategies.
If you're a marketing pro with a keen sense for strategy, insights, and project management and are keyed in to the kid's entertainment space, let's talk! The opportunity of a lifetime awaits.
- Develop strategy positioning and documentation to guide the short and long term success of the brand.
- Analyze data and develop insights that lead to deepened engagement and consideration with our audiences.
- Lead Cross-Divisional Teams and Meetings
- Navigate multiple stakeholders across every area of business to navigate cross-divisional success from conception to completion
- Create, update, and communicate project documents and presentations to align stakeholders and executives on objectives, deliverables, progress, and post mortems.
- Own relationships across multiple agency partners, ensuring quality delivery of campaign deliverables on time and on budget.
- Manage marketing campaign budgets
- Identify new industry trends that will captivate our audiences
- Support the general coordination and communication for marketing projects: working with partners, wrangling assets, working proactively toward milestones, communicating cross-departmentally, and meeting deadlines
Who You Are
- You have 7+ years of Marketing Experience with a proven track-record for strategy and insights planning.
- It's a plus if you have a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Television, Research, Psychology, Media, etc.
- You're tech savvy and proficient at standard office tools; it's a plus if you have basic Photoshop skills!
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple assignments at once.
- You monitor timelines and adjust work as needed to achieve incredible success.
- You have the ability to take direction and follow through but also to own and take full responsibility of projects and assignments
- You're a polished professional who is comfortable serving as the main contact for executives, internal stakeholders, partners, and third-party agencies
- You're always checking in on the latest social/shareable trends and critically thinking how it can extend brand value
- You have excellent people manager skills with a strong innate desire to develop the skills of and bring out the best in others
- You have a strong technical background and can intuitively translate a creative vision into a clear logistical complement
- You are a self-starter and strong team player who can work independently and responsibly.
- You are a strong spoken/written communicator with the ability to develop creative, clear, and concise storytelling for a variety of audiences
- You can negotiate, strategize and coordinate people and processes.
- You're just as nutty and passionate about kids entertainment and our beloved Cartoon Network brand as we are!
- Full-time position (40+ hours/week)
- Eligible for full benefits package (medical, vision, dental) + retirement benefits (401k matching!)
- Fantastic paid time off package (includes vacation, sick and personal days, plus holidays)
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers AND Dads
- An industry leading in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Working for incredible WarnerMedia brands like HBO, CNN, WB, TBS, TNT, Turner Sports, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and more!
The WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, Turner Sports, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS