Turner Sports leads the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. With innovative digital strategies and go-big partnerships, the division delivers the brands and names, teams and games that fans crave. The properties that make up Turner Sports are highly competitive, top-rated and critically acclaimed – and so are the people who work here.
Sr. Manager, Social MediaLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 162136BR Apply Now
TBS, Inc. is an American Media conglomerate and division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! For more information, please visit: http://www.turner.com
What part will you play?
The Managing Editor, Social Media for Sports will be responsible for overseeing social media content strategy for all Turner Sports properties. The candidate will possess strong content planning, editorial, and writing skills, along with expert sports and production knowledge.
What do we require from you?
- 3-5 years relevant production or editorial experience
- 1-2 years serving in a primarily social media focused role with management responsibilities
- Strong writer, committed to editorial excellence, creative, collaborative, innovation, analytical understanding, driven
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications, or related field
- Sports knowledge/interest, and must be highly innovative and collaborative.
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2015 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.