Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
What part will you play?
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining core parts of our products and interacting with all parts of the team and business.
What do we require from you?
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 2 + years development experience.
- Expert knowledge HTML5, CSS3, ES6.
- Ability to debug other people's code.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of Git and branching/deployment strategies.
- Experience building frameworks.
- Understanding of Charles proxy is a big plus.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer.
- 2017 LinkedIn Top Company
- 2016 Best Company for Working Mothers.
- An in-house learning and development teamto help shape and grow your career.
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS.