WarnerMedia's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Sr. Full Stack Web DeveloperLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 175187BR Apply Now
Our innovations impact advertising, data management, information security, content creation and delivery, business operations, broadcasting and ultimately, the fan experience.
We are looking for a strong full-stack Senior Software Developer/Web Developer with experience in React development to join Atlanta-based team that is building a headless Drupal architecture with a React front end on an AWS cloud platform.
- Build and support service layer that will provide data to all of our platforms
- Participate in workflow and architectural design sessions
- Participate in Agile ceremonies and show ownership of work throughout the sprint process
- Perform DevOps related maintenance tasks and activities to support our AWS infrastructure
- Research new technologies; provide ideas for technical or workflow / process improvement
- Provide on-call support as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience as a software developer focused in full stack web applications
- Experience with AWS Core Services (S3, SQS, EC2, RDS etc.)
- Responsive design/development
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Consistently meet or exceed deadlines on projects
- Must work well on a team!
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Drupal 8+
- Experience with API creation
- Mobile web or native development experience
- Experience with git merging, branching, and pull requests
- Agile development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS