WarnerMedia's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Sr. Drupal Web DeveloperLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 175220BR Apply Now
45 years ago, we changed the face of television, and we continue that today by building and delivering next-generation entertainment and technology solutions across the globe. Our innovations impact advertising, data management, information security, content creation and delivery, business operations, broadcasting and ultimately, the fan experience.
As a technologist at WarnerMedia, you will work at the intersection of art and science. You’ll work for brands that inform and entertain the world including [adult swim], Bleacher Report, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, ELEAGUE, Great Big Story, HLN, iStreamPlanet, TBS, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), TNT, truTV and Turner Sports- which includes the NBA, NCAA March Madness, Major League Baseball and the UEFA Champions League. You’ll be part of a company that enables community and belonging by creating content that connects with fans when, how and where they want it.
We are looking for a strong Drupal Senior Software Developer/Web Developer with experience in Drupal 8+ to join Atlanta-based team that is building a headless Drupal architecture with a React front end on an AWS cloud platform.
- Integrate services and work with the Front End Application team to build a headless CMS
- Participate in workflow and architectural design sessions
- Participate in Agile ceremonies and show ownership of work throughout the sprint process
- Perform DevOps related maintenance tasks and activities to support our AWS infrastructure
- Research new technologies; provide ideas for technical or workflow / process improvement
- Provide on-call support as assigned
- 5 years of experience as a software developer focused on public facing web applications
- Experience with AWS Core Services (S3, SQS, EC2, RDS etc.)
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Consistently meet or exceed deadlines on projects
- Estimate new work and communicate overall effort to leadership and team
- Experience with git merging, branching, and pull requests
- Must work well on a team! ## Nice-To-Haves:
- Experience with GraphQL
- Mobile web or native development experience
- Agile development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS