Turner Sports leads the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. With innovative digital strategies and go-big partnerships, the division delivers the brands and names, teams and games that fans crave. The properties that make up Turner Sports are highly competitive, top-rated and critically acclaimed – and so are the people who work here.
Sr. Director, Digital Product and Brand Marketing - Catch SportsLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 161274BR Apply Now
Join the new Catch Sports team at Turner Sports. We are looking to change the way sports fans access and engage with live events. Our app recently launched, is currently live on several platforms and we're planning to expand its capabilities and features, while bringing live sporting events directly into the product. We are seeking candidates that are extremely passionate about sports, technology, communicating with fans and eager to build and launch new products and services for fans in an entrepreneurial environment.
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
What part will you play?
This person will be responsible for developing marketing and go-to-market strategy for Catch Sports. Be the brand steward, managing the messaging & creative process for the product & brand.
What will you be doing?
- Work directly with the Product Management team on user interface, customer experience, pricing & packaging strategies
- Lead the tactical marketing & media budgeting process
- Work hand in hand with the Content Team to provide brand/tone/messaging direction Manage all budgets including media, outside agencies, & personnel.
- Influence all DTC touchpoint including customer service
- Develop and enhance partner relationships that benefit the product. External partners will be high profile within the industry.
- Build and manage a team to consist of 4-7 members
- Work directly with counterparts at Partner leagues to understand and best market their business/content
- Stay up to date with all technology trends and usage cases; in layman's terms: Speaking Tech, Reading Tech, and understand Tech.
- Bachelor's degree in the areas of marketing, public relations or communications or other related field.
- 9+ yrs experience - to include marketing and new media;
- At least 5 years digital experience; brand/consumer marketing experience.
- 5+ years management experience.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.