Turner Sports leads the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. With innovative digital strategies and go-big partnerships, the division delivers the brands and names, teams and games that fans crave. The properties that make up Turner Sports are highly competitive, top-rated and critically acclaimed – and so are the people who work here.
Sr. Associate Director, Sports ProductionLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 161833BR Apply Now
TBS, Inc. is an American Media conglomerate and division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! For more information, please visit: http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
The Sr Associate Director is responsible for the Control Room/ Remote Set up, Show Media Management, and coordination with Show timing and recording.
What will you be doing?
The SR AD will be tasked with projects as needed including the Graphical and Video coordination of remote elements and delivering those elements the remote production. The SR should be developing skills to Direct ,Produce, or entry level management skill set or a combination of all 3.
The SR AD will Direct/Produce live and Taped events as needed based on acquired and developed skills
What do we require from you?
- College Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 Years of AD Experience at a network or production facility
- Coordinating / Oversee Edit Sessions
- Demonstrated Control Room Competency : Timing Shows, Counting time in/out, runs point with commercial playback, Video and Graphic Coordination with Studio and Remote Shows.
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2015 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.