Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Sr Analyst, ResearchLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 167945BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, tbs, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports, truTV and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? www.turner.com
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
The Turner Sports Data Strategy & Insights team is looking for a Senior Analyst for its premiere branded-portfolio of online, mobile and video-on-demand properties such as NBA.com, PGA.com, BleacherReport.com, NCAA.com and March Madness Live. This role will work on product and user insights for the NBA Digital team.
The Senior Analyst will play a key role by providing strategic recommendations to business leads. The ideal candidate for this position enjoys immersing themselves in data and finding insights, working with diverse teams, advancing the use of digital data, building internal client relationships, and exploring new technology. Candidates must demonstrate proficiency with digital analytics tools, analysis techniques and communication of insights.
This position supports multiple internal clients including product, design, UX, web and app development, operations, strategy, and business development. The Senior Analyst will report to the Director of Product Insights.
- Analyze and summarize data using a variety of digital analytics tools to derive compelling insights and performance trends used for audience growth, product evaluation/development, improving user experience and increasing content consumption
- Conduct in depth analyses of performance across a variety of strategic online and/or mobile projects and product launches, present recommendations to product owners and senior management
- Develop, maintain and distribute meaningful reporting, dashboards and data processes to guide the business
- Act as a consultant with internal stakeholders to help them understand digital insights and KPIs, map business goals to key performance indicators
- 2+ years of digital analytics experience
- A solid understanding of digital analytics tools and methodologies
- Significant experience with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with data manipulation, database querying, and data analysis is a must
- Ability to develop insightful and engaging presentations and other methods for communicating insights across multiple levels of the organization
- Working knowledge of data warehouses, data transformation, data modeling, report design / development and BI dashboard design / development
- Experience using Tableau or Looker is a plus
- Familiarity with developing measurement strategies is also a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a group
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a desire to learn new tools and technologies
- Excellent communication skills for conveying analysis and recommendations to a variety of audiences
- Ability to effectively balance various tasks simultaneously and adapt to shifting or competing priorities in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong quantitative reasoning skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS