CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Spring 2020 Intern- HBO Max Content StrategyLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 173457BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia delivers brands like HBO, CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We aim to deliver the world’s best stories and most engaging content from talented storytellers and journalists to audiences around the globe. https://www.warnermediagroup.com/
See what it’s like to work at WarnerMedia! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Content Strategy for HBO Max is the team responsible for identifying, researching, and qualifying perspective content for linear and digital platforms. Team evaluates needs and opportunities of series, movies, and short form content.
- Screen potential acquisitions and evaluate for brand and audience fit for linear and digital platforms.
- Catalog and categorize existing inventory for new DTC platform and assist in preparing inventory for integration into new software.
- Prepare executive summaries for VPs and SVPs.
- Follow industry news with an emphasis on emerging technology and short form content.
- Research potential deal content and ancillary business opportunities.
- Passion for the television, streaming, and media landscape
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude and work ethic in fast-paced environment
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Major or focus in media, television, communications, or business
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS