CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Spring 2020 Intern - CNN Digital VideoLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 172872BR Apply Now
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
- Produce, shoot and edit video for all of CNN Digital's platforms. Coordinate with programming teams to deliver the best digital video experience for our domestic and international audiences. Experiment with new video formats for mobile and social. Work closely with reporters and producers around the globe to cover breaking news and the issues that matter to our audience.
- Pitching story ideas to produce solo (or with a team) from start to finish
- Editing digital videos using our graphics templates and in-house footage
- Assisting producers on local shoots
- Transcribing field interviews, doing editorial research and finding archive footage
- Ideal candidate is a junior or senior with at least a 3.0 GPA
- Strong interest in digital media and journalism
- Experience shooting on cameras like the Canon 5D, C300, Sony A7S II or Sony FS7, and editing in Premiere
- Strong editorial judgment and avid news consumption
- At least one previous professional internship
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS