You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Spring 2020 Intern - CNN Creative MarketingLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 172873BR Apply Now
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
- CNN Creative Marketing produces award-winning promotional campaigns for the networks of CNN Worldwide. We've been honored to be awarded PromaxBDA's Global Excellence Marketing Team of the Year for the 3rd year in a row, and in the same time span we've also won 2 Emmy Awards for promotion.
- These include promotion for:
- CNN (brand campaigns, topicals & image promos, sizzle reels)
- CNN International
- CNN en Español
- CNN Airport Network
- Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc…)
- Shadowing producers during edit sessions for promos to learn the craft of scriptwriting, editing, selecting music, and supervising voice-over sessions
- Assisting producers by doing video research to select the best footage or the best soundbites for each project
- Serving as a production assistant on local shoots
- Willingness and eagerness to learn
- Proficiency with Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc…)
- Awareness of current headlines, major news stories, etc…
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS