Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels. Check it.
Spring 2020 Intern- [as streams] Production CoordinatingLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 173447BR Apply Now
We are the late night destination for cartoon fans who have taste. Taste for shows like Rick & Morty, Bob’s Burgers, Venture Bros and others with suggestive titles. If you don’t know the shows we are talking about, just stop reading or at least study up on at adultswim.com!
Do you enjoy licking envelops, making copies, or going on coffee runs? Then [as streams] is NOT the place for you. The Production Coordinating Internship is about taking risks, working hard, learning new skills, and breaking out in new territory. Making the impossible, possible. Our team is looking for people who can handle the pressure of being part of the revolution to take over the digital world. This opportunity will allow you to see the full process behind producing and launching website content and live original streaming programming.
- Editing and producing short content
- Preparing Show rundowns
- Graphic design and animation
- Supporting remote shoots on location
- Live studio production support
- Studio maintenance and clean up
- Office staff support: including shipping, errands, stock room management, equipment room storage
- Live crawfish wrangling
- Knowledge of our live streams shows, and website offerings is required.
- Understanding of Mac, Windows, and Outlook
- Knowledge of camera and microphone equipment. Shooting experience is a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and Media Encoder. –
- Knowledge of basic lighting set up.
- Sense of urgency and the ability to self-prioritize is a major plus.
- On set etiquette is a must - if you have live streaming or live studio experience, this will be a great place to expand your skills.
- Intern must be able to work in a team-based environment with a focus on fast turnarounds.
- The ideal candidate must be currently enrolled in a four-year college or university.
- A general MS Office proficiency is needed along with organizational excellence.
- Familiarity with iOS, Android, social media, HTML5, Jarvis, Unicron, and Elemental Live are bonus points.
- 30 hours per week is preferred.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS