You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Spring 2020 Co-Op Student- Cartoon Network DigitalLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 173880BR Apply Now
The Cartoon Network Story
We are the ultimate destination for cartoon fans and gamers. With shows like Gumball, Teen Titans GO!, Steven Universe, and We Bare Bears it’s the place to be. Check it all out at cartoonnetwork.com.
The Digital department at Cartoon Network offers a wealth of interactive content for fans of all ages, including more than 200 innovative games that feature original show properties from Cartoon Network. Within Digital, the Games Studio develops original online games from concept to completion for publishing on CartoonNetwork.com and beyond. Join the Cartoon Network Games Studio team to enjoy the best of both worlds: the ingenuity and creative atmosphere of a small game development studio backed by the resources and benefits of an international media powerhouse.
- Test out all the digital products.
- Work with all players on the team from writers, artist, designers, engineers, developers, and producers to create an amazing experience for our audience.
- Be apart of meetings guiding the product lifecycle.
- Document defects so that we can make ensure a quality product.
- Provide balance and design feedback.
- Must have good communication skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with Mobile, console, or computer games.
- Some experience with game development in any capacity is a plus.
- Passion for games required.
- Must be actively enrolled in a college that supports a "Co-op" program. Co-op positions are opportunities to work and gain experience while getting course credit from your college for participating in their Co-op programs.
- Each institution might have its own rules or requirements for participating in a Co-op program.
- Typically, students work 40/hrs. a week for a full semester, then return to take classes full time for a semester, and then repeat as many times as your college supports. Please check with your academic advisor before applying to make sure you have the best chance of success in interviewing.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Spring 2020 Co-Op program dates are January 6th through April 17th. With the co-op rotation lasting 16 months. Co-Op students are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
Qualifications: TBD Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS