You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Spring 2019 Intern- Turner Sports Talent ServicesLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 165914BR Apply Now
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the Turner networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, PGATOUR.com and PGA.com. If you haven’t seen our newest venture, check out E LEAGUE!
Talent Services Internship is designed to provide students with a hands-on experience in sports media. The selected candidate will work alongside Turner Sports production staff to learn the ropes of working on multimedia platforms (linear and digital) and how the behind-the-scenes departments pull together to produce some of the best moments in TV sports.
The intern will work with the Turner Sports Talent Services Group to learn more about the details and operations for Turner Sports on-air broadcasters. Primary responsibilities are conducting administrative duties as well as assisting with talent related tasks for on-site studio shoots/shows; primarily during the NBA, UEFA and NCAA March Madness seasons.
- Have an interest and/or experience in sports broadcasting and be aware of Turner Sports on-air personalities.
- Must have familiarity with office programs (Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS