You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Spring 2019 Intern- NBA Digital Product MarketingLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 166045BR Apply Now
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the Turner networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, PGATOUR.com and PGA.com. If you haven’t seen our newest venture, check out E LEAGUE!
Exciting new opportunity to work on a dedicated product marketing team for NBA Digital at Turner Sports. The Product Marketing intern will be aide in identifying products that will enable the marketing organization, and its partners, to better understand our Fans. This position will focus on identifying best-in-class solutions from acquisition, retention, feedback and testing products, and will assist with the implementation of these capabilities into our NBA digital ecosphere.
- Coordinate with the Creative Services Sports Unit on creative requests for digital and on-air placements
- Manage, QA & organize all marketing assets
- Control all tracking of players within marketing materials
- Write copy for social posts, podcasts, and on-air placements
- Manage all NBAD Product Marketing email campaigns
- Curate a weekly newsletter inclusive of game recaps, required viewing, images/gifs/videos, & all click-thru URL's
- Provide weekly reporting for all live campaigns
- Manage tracking of all A/B testing across multi-channel platforms
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience (preferred); Photoshop experience, a plus
- Social Media knowledge across all platforms
- Passion for sports is preferred
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS