CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Spring 2019 Intern - CNN SportsLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 165883BR Apply Now
What will you be doing?
- Interns assist sports newsgathering by providing event coverage support, logging interviews and game highlights, researching stories, and gathering video elements for edit.
- Interns assist sports production by researching and pitching story ideas, gathering video and graphic elements and greeting on-air guests.
- Interns also assist the teams with basic administrative and production tasks.
What do we need from you?
- Passion for sports and a strong interest in storytelling
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and reliable
- Must be computer literate and well-versed in the areas of social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Available to work out of Atlanta location.
- Must be proficient with Adobe Premiere (or similar) video editing software.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS