CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Spring 2019 Intern - CNN Digital Video NewsLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 165779BR Apply Now
- Assist producers on local shoots
- Edit digital videos using our templates and in-house footage.
- Pitch your own stories to produce from start to finish
- Transcribing field interviews, logging video, researching and searching for archival footage
- Strong editorial judgment and avid news consumer
- Passionate interest in digital media and journalism
- Comfortable shooting with high-end DSLRs like the Canon 5D, C300 or Sony A7 II and editing in Adobe Premiere
- Spring 2019 program dates are January 21st through April 19th.
- Interns are paid at or above minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
- Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
- Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
- Note to International Students: All international students will be required to provide documentation of proper visa paperwork prior to your arrival if accepted to the program.
- Due to the high volume of candidates for Turner's Internship Program, interested students are encouraged to apply for openings as soon as possible, as these positions will be filled on an ongoing basis.
- Competitive candidates are typically contacted after internships are no longer posted on the website.
- Future semester Internship postings will become available after the prior semester internships are no longer posted on the website.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS