You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Spring 2019 Intern- B/R LiveLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 165915BR Apply Now
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the Turner networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, PGATOUR.com and PGA.com. If you haven't seen our newest venture, check out E LEAGUE!
See what it's like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- B/R Live is a direct to consumer, live sports offering. Launched recently, the product provides fans with a quick and efficient way to access sports content.
- Situated within Business Operations, the Insights team analyzes and simplifies data, tells stories and provides strategic recommendations to the business unit.
- The B/R Live Insights intern will be helping aggregate and analyze consumption data.- Support critical areas of the business, such as marketing, product, network operations and design.
- Learn key functions of Turner Sports that will be valuable for those pursuing a career in media or analytics.
- Strong analytical skills and is very conscientious
- Loves Sports and has an extensive knowledge of them
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn more
- Developed EQ and ability to work well with others
- Extensive use of Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Spring 2019 program dates are January 21st through April 12th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS