Turner Sports leads the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. With innovative digital strategies and go-big partnerships, the division delivers the brands and names, teams and games that fans crave. The properties that make up Turner Sports are highly competitive, top-rated and critically acclaimed – and so are the people who work here.
Spring 2018 - Turner Sports Audience Research InternLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 160327BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We are up to exciting things; new shows, new businesses like E LEAGUE, and the best election coverage on TV. Check it out at http://www.turner.com/
See what it's like to work at Turner! Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram!
What does our department do?
- Turner Sports Research provides data and insights on consumers for Turner's sports programming.
- The team blends primary and secondary research to help a variety of internal and external stakeholders sell and promote our sports properties.
- Create data analyses to evaluate performance of current programs, networks and the general media landscape
- Collect, analyze and summarize data from primary and secondary sources for regular and ad hoc reporting and creating and maintaining various databases and standard reports.
- Use software applications (such as: Nielsen, Arianna, MRI, Star Media, etc.) that extract data from primary and syndicated sources.
- Knowledge, interest and passion of Sports
- Ability to master new software
- Solid math skills and must be comfortable with numbers and data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, as well as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Spring 2018 program dates are January 22nd through April 20th.
- Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
- Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
- Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.