Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Software Development Engineer -SDET - CNN DigitalLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 171518BR Apply Now
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
CNN is hiring a SDET's for our Core News on Web teams! We are expanding our technical teams and are looking for a highly technical SDET to partner with the cross-functional delivery teams. The SDET will work directly on a delivery team and build tests around new feature development, as well as interface with other QA members to build upon a test suite for testing reusable components and other shared functionality on CNN.com.
- Develop, Maintain and organize test script, test plans and test cases for Desktop Browser/Mobile Web, for iterative and incremental software development efforts.
- Writing meaningful automation and manual tests that exercises the core functionalities of the system to ensure the team can release high quality software.
- Document test results and provide test progress/reports that will be used in assessing the completeness of the development effort.
- Work closely with the development and product teams to ensure all relevant and agreed upon aspects of the application are tested.
- Provide scope, resource and time estimates for projects presented for testing and analysis.
- Identify and manage issues/defects for each assigned project.
- Make available test status and progress reports to the project team.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent education/training/Experience - 3+ years of Automation testing experience in a web-based frontend environment.
- Experience with cloud web and mobile testing software (BrowserStack).
- Experience working on an Agile software development team.
- Experience in writing test plans, test cases and test scripts for digital data based applications both in manual and automated testing modes.
- Deep knowledge of internet technologies.
- Manual testing experience in web-based environments.
- Experience with Test Management software (Test Rail).
- Experience writing and modifying json files.
- Experience working with Use Cases.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS