Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Software Application DeveloperLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 166576BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, tbs, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
At CNN Digital we are leading the charge in transforming the way people consume CNN content. We are a team of innovative, forward thinking, creative individuals focused on creating incredible platforms with the best possible user experience connecting hundreds of millions of people to the news and information they care about.
Do you want to work in a cutting-edge development team? Come to CNN Digital! We have a position available for a software developer with full stack web development experience. You will get to work with a stellar cross functional team focused on continuous delivery in an Agile environment.
- Full stack web development; focusing on component-based development in React and contributing to shared repository of components.
- Integration with internal publishing systems, code utilities and services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and play a part in the Agile process for planning, estimating, and execution.
- Brainstorm implementation ideas and solutions around business requirements.
- Code in accordance with industry best practices and participate in the code review process, mentoring other developers and documentation.
- Deliver bug free and efficient code and write unit tests against logic.
- NodeJS and experience with a framework such as Express
- Front End chops - HTML, SASS/CSS
- Git Version Control and working knowledge of the Github Flow model
- Unit and automated testing experience and adhere to coding best practices
- Experience with AWS and Cloud technologies
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills
- Be a coach to other developers in your orbit
Good to haves
- Degree in computer science or related field experience in software engineering
- Docker / Containerization
- Experience with RESTful API's
- GraphQL / database experience
- Automated build tools - CircleCI / Codeship
- D3.js / Data Visualization
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS