Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Software Application DeveloperLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 169180BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
CNN Digital - We are CNN. THE WORLD’S MOST ESSENTIAL AND ENGAGING SOURCE OF DIGITAL NEWS. We are in the midst of rapid transformation and need you to help us find the next generation of innovators, makers, and dreamers who will lead and drive our growth. We aim to make the world a better, more connected place. Join us!
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
The Software Application Developer will work on full stack web development focusing on component-based development and contributing to platforms that drive consumer facing products. This role will also be responsible for integration with internal publishing systems, code utilities and services. The will collaborate with cross-functional teams and play a part in the Agile process for planning, estimating, and execution.
- Code in accordance with industry best practices
- Participate in the code review process
- Mentor other developers
- Provide documentation
- Deliver bug free and efficient code
- Write unit tests against logic
- NodeJS and experience with a framework such as Express.
- Front end development - HTML, SASS/CSS.
- Git Version Control and working knowledge of the Github Flow model.
- Unit and automated testing experience and adhere to coding best practices.
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills.
- AWS and Cloud technologies
- Automated build tools - CircleCI / Codeship
- Docker / Containerization
- AMP, Stamp and FBIA
- GraphQL / database experience
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2017 Best Company for WorkingMothers
- An in-houselearning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS