Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Social Marketing Manager-truTV, TBS, TNTLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 174254BR Apply Now
Drama, Comedy, Smelly Cat, OH MY! What a combination right?! We're hiring a Social Media Manager to help us out with our TBS, TNT Drama and TruTV brands in the Atlanta office. You'll be managing the social media campaigns for our programming, creating both high-level strategy and actionable planning documentation for individual campaigns. You'll not only be executing paid and organic campaigns across our social platforms, but performing real-time campaign analysis and post-campaign analysis to refine strategy and content over time.
If you have a passion for all things social media, you’re an fun-lovin fan of our brands like us, and enjoy finding creative ways to engage with social media audiences, let’s talk!
- Develops social strategies, tactics and editorial calendars for short and long-term brand growth, taking into account platforms, content and competitive landscape
- Implements and monitors social platforms across shows and talent making sure goals are aligned across teams, creative is cohesive, messaging is consistent, content is strategically distributed, sponsorship requirements are met.
- Makes sure our social media communications are on-brand, consistent in terms of creativity, style, quality, and tone of voice; reviews and routes creative assets to appropriate stakeholders.
- Manages and executes planning, creative and budgets for paid social media campaigns.
- Manages relationships with show producers, talent, internal/external stakeholders as point of contact for truTV social, and on occasion TNT Drama and TBS.
- Plans and executes social boot camp training/presentations for producers and talent.
- Presents and merchandises work to producers, talent, internal partners/teams, etc.
- Develops relationships with digital platforms' POC (Facebook, Twitter, Apple, etc.) for large-scale partnerships, access to betas, deeper integrations, etc.
- Develops and manages relationships/scopes with social agencies, analytics/reporting vendors, software companies and other companies to be rolled out across teams.
- Has ongoing collaboration with On-air, Media, PR, Research, Turner Studios and other networks to develop strategies and processes that can impact work at a greater scale and speed.
- Researches trends, start-ups, and emerging media in order to innovate and develop prototypes, launch experiments, etc.
- Trains internal departments/teams on new trends, consumer behavior, upcoming technologies and other industry practices.
- Shares community feedback, identifies potential issues, manages day-to-day responses, as well as strategizes for long-term issues management
MUST PROVIDE ONLINE PORTFOLIO/WORK SAMPLES OF RELEVANT WORK
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of social media experience managing social content marketing campaigns either on the client or agency side.
- It's great if you have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Digital Media, Advertising, Marketing or related field
- We'd love to have someone who has entertainment and media experience join us!
- You're no newbie in campaign planning and analytics, but have the ability to synthesize learnings to create, and achieve buy in for strategy and recommendations.
- You're known as the social media guru around town and know the in's and out's of all things FB, Insta, Snapchat, Youtube, TikTok, etc., and what content does well on which platforms
- You're a creative problem solver who can construct a point of view from insights, and provide thought leadership on campaign initiatives
- You've received accolades for how exceptional your project management, organizational and multi-tasking skills are
- You have amazing communication and presentation skills and are able to sell an idea to both management and colleagues
- You pride yourself on your excellent skills in writing, PowerPoint and development of presentation materials
- You are a self-starter and strong teammate who can work independently, collaboratively and responsibly in a fast paced comedy fueled environment
- You have solid judgment, problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- You're a creative who rocks a positive attitude and has a high level of professionalism
- You're just as nutty and passionate about TV and media as we are!
- Full-time position (40+ hours/week)
- Eligible for full benefits package (medical, vision, dental) + retirement benefits (401k matching!)
- Fantastic paid time off package (includes vacation, sick and personal days, plus holidays)
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers AND Dads
- An industry leading in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Working for incredible WarnerMedia brands like HBO, CNN, WB, TBS, TNT, Turner Sports, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and more!
The WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, Turner Sports, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS