Turner Sports leads the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. With innovative digital strategies and go-big partnerships, the division delivers the brands and names, teams and games that fans crave. The properties that make up Turner Sports are highly competitive, top-rated and critically acclaimed – and so are the people who work here.
Senior Technical Sponsorship Manager - NBA.comLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 157609BR Apply Now
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content.We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story?http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
What part will you play?
Join the NBA Digital and Turner Family team that delivers the award-winning NBA League Pass high-definition streaming video service. The ideal candidate will be responsible for technical implementation with app and responsive development and ad integration, delivering digital projects from start to completion, assuming responsibility for client satisfaction and day-to-day management and progress of all assigned projects.
What will you be doing?
These responsibilities include managing, monitoring, and maintaining the project scope, task timeline, coordinating with technical teams, and overall quality of the resulting deliverables as well as communicating status to all stakeholders. This position serves as in-house advocate for technical based issues/problem reporting and resolution, and performs continual risk assessment to provide solutions for digital advertising.
- Responsible for managing technical projects with vendors and internal development teams by monitoring the project scope and delivering technical details in order to launch a successful project within scope and on deadline
- Spearhead integration/collaboration efforts with internal and matrixed departments including but not limited to product, technology, sports data, digital ads and quality assurance to determine operational plans and requirements including feature upgrades and sponsorship integration
- Documents and communicates to all stakeholders (including Sales team) the identification and mitigation of risks associated with projects, especially when timelines need to be adjusted
- Project and Operations management including reviewing all creative and technical deliverables to ensure all work remains in scope and managing project communication, documenting issues and changes that impact the project timelines to properly manage client expectation
- Responsible for the larger project process maintenance and enforcement from ideation to execution, including evaluating proposed sponsorship packages and their implementations and leading proof of concept efforts with Product and Sales teams
What do we require from you?
- Minimum of 8- 10 years in business analysis and project management in the digital industry, and working with multiple digital platforms
- Live video experience highly preferred
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines on digital-related projects and meet organizational goals within a matrix organization
- Must exhibit strong problem resolution abilities and exercise good judgment; demonstrate level of professionalism in dealing with clients and vendors
- Must have ability to communicate complex information in easy-to-understand terms
- Background in Sports-related and sponsored digital products
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.