Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Senior Systems/Software DeveloperLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 172839BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Mobile Developer - Video Player Team - Warner Media/Media Enablement Group.
- As more and more people watch their content on the web, on their phone and many other devices, we have the need to provide them with the best video experience possible.
- This is an amazing opportunity for a seasoned mobile developer, like yourself, to be a part of the design and delivery of the video player that will be the cornerstone of how our customers consume our content now and in the future. Our environment is unique.
- Teamwork and a strong desire to learn new technologies are everyday requirements to succeed.
- Agile is a way of life and you'll have the full support of our entire group to bring new and innovative ideas and methodologies to improve our products and processes.
- You'll sit side by side with both leadership and junior staff to iterate quickly to both launch new features and improve what we've already built.
- For such a large group, there's a shockingly small amount of red tape for you to get things done.
- It takes a special type of person to thrive here, but if all that sounds interesting to you, read on.
- You've done this before.
- You've got 3-4 years of experience as a mobile developer.
- You know Android and what it means to build native applications from the ground up.
- You've developed and supported mobile applications on other platforms as well.
- You've also had your turn with cross-platform technologies like React Native.
- You've streamed video in an app or from a server or both!
- You've put all these things together and you understand what it takes to maintain your creation.
- Basically, you're the type who keeps up with all the cool new tech and knows how to apply it to deliver solutions. You're resourceful and creative.
- You love challenges and your analytical perspective finds the problems others may miss. Identify, analyze, and rectify is your mantra.
- Nothing is more satisfying than solving that difficult problem and you love to bring new ways to tackle an issue, even if it goes against popular opinion or the way things have been done before.
- You're not afraid to inject some reality when needed but offer alternative solutions, not excuses.
- You don't know the meaning of "blocked."
- You lead by example.
- People always request you when they want someone technical for their project.
- You're a mentor and make your teams stronger by being involved.
- When things get tough and deadlines are tight, you keep your cool, step up and do what is needed.
- We count on you and you can count on us.
- You're an Agile ninja.
- You believe in Scrum, iterating quickly, and turning ideas into deployable code.
- You're always thinking about ways to improve performance, squash old bugs, and just making anything we deliver better for our customers.
- Things move fast here, and if changes come down the pipe, you handle them with grace and creativity.
- You play nice with others.
- You believe in one team despite what the org chart says.
- You rally team members to form a common alliance and use your great communication skills and attention to detail to ensure the delivery of exceptional products.
- You got this.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS