Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Senior Sourcer - CNN DigitalLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 171436BR Apply Now
We are CNN. THE WORLD’S MOST ESSENTIAL AND ENGAGING SOURCE OF DIGITAL NEWS. We are in the midst of rapid transformation and need you to help us find the next generation of innovators, makers, and dreamers who will lead and drive our growth. We aim to make the world a better, more connected place. Join us!
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
You will work alongside a team of seasoned recruiters to identify passive candidates for a Product and Technology jobs at CNN Digital. You will be a storyteller; telling folks the cool stuff we do and about the smart people who do it. You will be a matchmaker; introducing a hiring manager to their next hire before they even know they need them.
You will be a know-it-all; telling a business leader where they can find the people they need and how we are going to get them. You will be a team player because you know that passing the ball is just as important as making the shot.
- Proactively identify passive candidates by utilizing multiple strategies including: online databases, online research tools, social media, job boards, contact lists, and employee referrals, as well as through networking and cold calling
- Generate candidates through extensive name generation research, relationship building, complex internet searches, existing talent pool database scrubbing, and research
- Works closely with the Recruiters to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies (e.g social media campaigns) aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals. Manage multiple searches supporting several recruiters at any one time
- Work directly with hiring managers to understand pipeline needs and partner to build the appropriate experience to execute on it such as hosted networking events/meet-ups
- Work with the recruiting leadership to define, develop and drive research processes, data collection, and technologies associated with the candidate generation function
- Monitor trends and developments in sourcing tools and technologies and utilize social media for sourcing and other marketing forums to drive traffic to our website
- Continually expand & document network of websites, user groups, blogs and other resources where talent can be found
- Provide feedback to recruiters on the recruitment market place that helps keep managers informed about realistic expectations
- Attend meetings with recruiters when necessary to gain a better understanding of required talent pool
- Conduct candidate update calls to follow up on process and build external candidate view of the employer brand
- 3+ years’ experience in recruiting and/or sourcing or relevant professional in a related research field
- Strong research skills including curiosity and problem solving
- Knowledge of current sourcing techniques preferred
- Ability to engage passive candidates via multiple communication techniques to network and generate referrals and additional leads
- Ability to engage with recruiters and hiring managers - listen to needs and consult around candidate availability and expectations
- Ability to generate a high volume/high quality pipeline of candidates under very tight timelines
- Exceptional planning, time management, communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated desire to keep up with the latest media/entertainment news and trends in that space
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS