Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Senior Software Developer - Int'l Analytics InstumentationLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 169482BR Apply Now
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
[adult swim], Bleacher Report, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, ELEAGUE, Great Big Story, HLN, iStreamPlanet, Super Deluxe, TBS, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), TNT, truTV and Turner Sports You’ll be part of a company that enables community and belonging by creating content that connects with fans whenever and where ever they want it.
Are you an Adobe Analytics pro ready to have your skill put to use world-wide? The Senior Software Developer for International Analytics Instrumentation will play a critical role in the design and development of analytics instrumentation solutions across WarnerMedia’s international regions. The solutions will support the accurate and consistent collection of a broad set of data from consumer applications on web, mobile and connected device platforms. This senior role within the Instrumentation development team will collaborate with other technical teams on broad data solutions, and work with stakeholders in Regional and Enterprise Research, Product development and QA.
- Design and implement analytics solutions primarily using Adobe Analytics and the Ensighten tag management system (TMS) for WarnerMedia International websites and applications
- Provide technical support and guidance to International regional development and QA teams
- Participate in cross-functional teams in Agile process to continuously build, test and deploy solutions
- Work with Research and technical stakeholders to analyze needs and develop requirements
- Provide documentation and support to Brand and 3rd party developers as they integrate the Instrumentation solutions throughout their development iterations.
- Coach team members
- 5+ years of Adobe Analytics implementation experience
- 3+ years of Tag Management System (TMS) experience
- Thorough knowledge of ECMAScript 6+
- Thorough knowledge of analytics testing tools and methodologies, including ObservePoint and network monitoring tools such as Charles
- Experience with Nielsen and Comscore tags
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with SDLC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Qualifications Preferred
- Ensighten TMS experience
- Mobile and connected device development experience
- GDPR experience
- Automated build tools
- Automated test tools
- Saucelabs Bonus Skills
- Bi-lingual, especially Spanish
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS