Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Senior Project Manager, AnalyticsLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 170699BR Apply Now
We are part of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more!
See what it’s like to work at WarnerMedia! Follow us onInstagram, Twitter and Facebook
[adult swim], Bleacher Report, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, ELEAGUE, Great Big Story, HLN, iStreamPlanet, TBS, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), TNT, truTV and Turner Sports You’ll be part of a company that enables community and belonging by creating content that connects with fans whenever and where ever they want it.
Turner is embarking on new business models around data. We are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for several of the work streams needed to launch these products. This role is responsible for ensuring the interests of the client are met by managing all aspects of a project life cycle including project planning, development, change control, implementation, issue management, customer relationships, and team leadership. The Senior Project Manager will work in the platform services/PMO space owning brand relationships while managing and tracking projects. They are responsible for facilitating leadership discussions and escalating issues. This role will aggregate teams across Turner with an emphasis on supporting the Data Architecture and ADDS teams.
- Manage work intake, evaluations, prioritization, client relations and issue escalation
- Lead teams through the agile process across the following efforts: Ad Sales Product Development, Content Data Collection, Audience Targeting Support, and new data platform research & development.
- Create and maintain project roadmaps and timeline reviews
- Create user stories
- Well versed in the Software Development Life Cycle and experience in working on large scale projects.
- Strong knowledge of agile development practices (especially Scrum and / or Kanban), methodologies and tools.
- Direct hands on experience with writing user stories, grooming product backlogs and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- 4+ years of project management experience.
- 4+ years Scrum experience, with at least two as ScrumMaster (CSM strongly desired).
- 3+ years technical experience (e.g. as software developer, business analyst).
- Ability to understand and abstract complex systems from technical descriptions.
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues and influence decision making at all levels of the organization without formal reporting structure authority.
- Experience working on consumer facing products.
- Experience with High Availability platforms.
- Experience with Data/Analytics is a plus
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2017 Best Company for WorkingMothers
- An in-houselearning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS