CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Senior Producer, CNN Weekend NewsroomLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 159232BR Apply Now
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
What part will you play?
The Senior Producer works with the Executive Producer to create, develop and execute outstanding shows. The successful candidate for this position will have a keen understanding of cable television news production and at least 5-10 years of producing at either a major market, cable or broadcast network.
What will you be doing?
- Must have outstanding editorial skills and production skills
- Must have strong leadership and interpersonal skills, excellent writing skills, and work well with production crew and talent.
- Position requires impeccable: news judgment, critical and strategic thinking, organizational skills, and positive team leadership skills
- Must be flexible and able to work long hours under deadline pressures
- College degree preferred
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.