Turner Sports leads the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. With innovative digital strategies and go-big partnerships, the division delivers the brands and names, teams and games that fans crave. The properties that make up Turner Sports are highly competitive, top-rated and critically acclaimed – and so are the people who work here.
Senior Operations Manager - SportsLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 162446BR Apply Now
The Senior Operations Manager will be responsible for the program management of sporting events that are coming through the Turner Sports OTT product. This role will lead a team to develop, execute, and support these events as well as provide rigor to the manner in which live event operations are supported and launched across Turner Sports.
- Management and coordination of scheduling and monitoring of sporting events coming through the Turner Sports OTT Platform
- Building processes and structure around communication, support, and monitoring for events
- Maintaining and communicating platform checks during event testing and event operations
- Creating master calendar for all leagues and events
- Effectively partnering with leagues and internal partners (Ad/Sales, editorial, and technology) to ensure event requirements are being met, and schedules/ monitoring plans are communicated
- Sports lover
Minimum of 6-8 years working in operations or project management in the sports/media industry
- Demonstrated success in implementing, supporting, & troubleshooting live events
- Proficient in creating process flows, testing & quality control, and resource planning
- Strong leadership skills and success managing across teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage large scale projects with multiple workstreams
- Experience with sports, media, or entertainment direct-to-consumer video products highly desired
- Strong work ethic, integrity and collaborative approach to work
- Understanding of advertising and sponsorship, business rules, video operations
- Proficient in using various project management tools (e.g., Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint or Visio)
- Paid time off every year to volunteer.
- 2016 Best Company for
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.