Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Senior Mobile App DeveloperLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 168459BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
Follow us on , and .
The Senior Mobile App Developer will work with a dedicated team of developers in conjunction with product management, engineering, and other cross-functional teams to help develop the next generation of OTT experiences for CNN. This position will be involved in new feature development, maintaining existing codebases, extending SDKs, and integrating third party SDKs. The right candidate must be a self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment, deliver high-quality and defect-free code for projects throughout the year. Must be comfortable working in an agile environment.
- Be a Code Steward for our existing and future features by –
- Contributing high-quality, well-designed, and bug-free code
- Reviewing contributed code with the same level of scrutiny
- Ensuring the codebases are in code health with minimal tech debt
- Resolving bugs in a timely fashion, keeping an organized backlog of issues, and noting known issues
- Promoting a healthy and engaging community around our products and team
- Participate in design sessions with architect and other platform developers to create solutions that will be consistent and in parity across all platforms where our features live.
- Provide cross-platform code reviews to ensure the final products adhere to the original design.
- Provide level of effort estimates and participate in planning sessions with leads and project management to plan upcoming releases of each feature.
- During development sprints, communicate progress and raise any blockers or potential date slips. Cut releases, update documentation, and update release notes.
- Proactively keep up with trends in the industry and any upcoming changes (e.g. operating system updates) that might impact our features. Verify the impacts and put mitigation plans in place.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- An to help shape and grow your career
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS